- Our offices are NOT open to the general public. All visits must be scheduled.
- We can accept email and phone Print Orders as usual.
- We can help you with delivery of print orders via drop-shipping to your customers, if needed.
- Turn-around times will be slower, we are working with reduced staff and reduced hours.
- All pickups and drop-offs must be scheduled BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our office is closed to the public and is oftentimes not staffed. You need to make an appointment. Due to the stay-at-home State order, if you want to visit us, we recommend you justify your driving as buying materials to support “work from home business”, which is an allowable, essential need.
- All orders must be paid at the time of pickup or shipment.
We are doing our best to remain open to support our artist clientele, and we hope that with our efforts you will be able to continue to generate some sales to support your own business.
Aloha and best wishes,
For new scan & print orders, please allow extra time for orders to be completed, due to the impact of the current situation we will need extra time.
For in-office visits to drop off art or pick up orders, we are open but will observe proper social distancing protocols. We are also cleaning our office on a more frequent schedule.
For artists and your retail store accounts, we understand many retail shops are closing, and are instead trying to sell online. If delivery of your products by you or your retailers will be difficult due to closed stores, we can offer limited drop ship services to assist you. To help keep your sales going as much as possible, we suggest you tell your retail accounts you can drop ship on their behalf, please inquire with us to discuss details.