Chromaco Fine Art Services provides museum-quality and color-faithful printing and scanning for Hawaii’s fine artists, photographers and art industry businesses that require maximum detail, color consistency, and longevity. We are continuously growing and have outstanding opportunities for qualified people to join our dynamic team!
Please send your resume to: Jobs@Chromaco.com (local candidates only, no phone calls please).
Graphics & Printing Specialist
If you’ve ever wanted to work in the heart of the Fine Art industry, this is the opportunity! See the latest fine art and photography from professional artists, interact with creative artist customers, help artists produce super high quality art prints that galleries and collectors appreciate, and help us make Hawaii’s artists successful!
Daily processing and fulfillment of customer print/scan orders.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills – (file touch-up, color correction)
- Operate wide format printers
- Order finishing and packing
- Photography experience helpful
- Able to stand at length, lift 30# boxes
- Attention to detail, accurate and high quality work
- Friendly, honest, personable team player and people-person
- Work hours 8:30 – 5:00, M-F
- Other tasks as needed
We always welcome receiving qualified resumes from people in the areas of art/printing production and customer service.